Polls have shown that a great number of Canadians experience some type of stress on a regular or sem...
Why Choose Topical Magnesium Chloride?
- Athletes and customers with severe muscle tension, cramping and Restless Leg Syndrome choose topical magnesium as a fast-acting form of relief.
- Customers with migraines and headaches apply it to the neck and skull for pain reduction.
- Topical magnesium chloride is handy to keep in a gym bag, at your bedside or desk for quick application.
- Children who won’t take magnesium orally can benefit from magnesium chloride therapy when added to the bath.
- Some people find relief from skin conditions, like eczema and acne when they use transdermal magnesium.
- Magnesium chloride is antibacterial, and users find it reduces body odour and helps speed the healing of wounds.
- Magnesium applied topically may prevent or reverse skin damage from ageing and sun exposure.