Absolutely love this product! I hand out as free samples to all my patients! I have used it on my charlie horses, lactic acid build up in my legs as well as sprains and strains! the results are amazing!
Magnesium Chloride Liquid (Oil)
Concentrated topical magnesium chloride to relieve muscle pain and more.
naturally sourced concentrated seawater
Magnesium Chloride Liquid (Oil)
Also known as “magnesium oil” for its silky texture, magnesium chloride provides relief from muscle tension, spasms, cramps, aches and pains – and it softens skin!
Use following a workout, to release tension after a long day or anytime you experience symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
magnesium absorbed through the skin is fast and effective
Directions for Use:
Pour 30 ml (2 tbsp) of magnesium liquid into a tub or foot bath.
Dilute with water or a skin-friendly oil when applying directly to the skin, to test for sensitivity. Rub diluted product into muscles.
Hot Compress: Apply Magnesium Chloride Liquid to an area of pain or tension. Take a small towel and wet it in hot water (as hot as comfortable). Place over sore area and allow the heat of the compress to drive the magnesium into the skin. When the compress cools, repeat.
Ingredients: Each 1ml of seawater contains 450mg of magnesium chloride. Potency equivalent: 120mg
Contains no fragrance, preservatives or added ingredients.
Cautions and Warnings: For external use only. Keep away from the eyes. Full-strength on the skin may cause redness, rash and irritation. Dilute to half-strength with pure water or a skin-friendly oil.
Can you really absorb magnesium through the skin?
Consider the evidence from clinical studies:
- A transdermal magnesium oil with a 31% magnesium concentration applied to the skin and via a foot bath was found to increase cellular magnesium concentration by 59.7% in 89% of study participants, measured through hair analysis1
- In a two-week pilot study, blood serum and urinary magnesium concentration significantly increased in a subgroup of non-athletes following the low-dose application of 56 mg of transdermal magnesium cream per day2
- Intracellular magnesium concentration significantly increased following the application of a transdermal magnesium chlorate spray to the skin for 4 months, measured by epithelial cell and blood serum analysis3
- Watkins K, Josling PD. A pilot study to determine the impact of transdermal magnesium treatment on serum levels and whole body CaMg ratios. The Nutrition Practioner. 2010;14:1-7.
- Lindsy Kass, Andrea Rosanoff, Amy Tanner, Keith Sullivan, William McAuley, Michael Plesset. Effect of transdermal magnesium cream on serum and urinary magnesium levels in humans: A pilot study. PLoS One. 2017;12(4):e0174817.
- Fabio Piccini, Guglielmo Ragazzoni, Laura Valentini, Emanuela Faloia, Pietro Gobbi. Intracellular absorption of transdermal magnesium demonstrated by ESEM-EDS. Italian Journal of Anatomy and Embryology. 2014;119(1):1.
Health Canada Natural Product Licence Number: 80038257
It makes my muscles feel much better within minutes. I use it for chronic muscle pain, and I love that it’s natural and something your body needs anyway.
“I use magnesium chloride that I rub on my legs and arms, it is very good for leg cramps. I used to have them almost every night, been using for over 2 years, very rarely have one. l wouldn’t be without it….
“This liquid has saved my life. I could not absorb magnesium through oral supplements but by rubbing magnesium chloride on my arms and legs twice a day I am now maintaining normal levels of magnesium in my system!”