Absolutely love this product! I hand out as free samples to all my patients! I have used it on my charlie horses, lactic acid build up in my legs as well as sprains and strains! the results are amazing!
Magnesium Chloride Gel w Lavender
Magnesium chloride gel to relieve muscle pain and spasms, soothe the skin and prevent magnesium deficiency.
topical magnesium from naturally sourced seawater
Magnesium Chloride Gel with Lavender
Provides measurable relief from muscle tension, spasms, cramps, aches and pains – and it softens skin!
Use Magnesium Chloride Gel at your massage therapy session, after a workout, a long day hunched over a desk – or anytime you experience symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
magnesium absorbed through the skin is fast and effective.
Directions for Use
Suggested Use: Apply directly to the skin and rub into muscles.
Shower or wipe away excess after 20 – 30 minutes, to allow time for the magnesium to fully absorb.
Cautions and Warnings: For external use only. Keep away from the eyes.
Ingredients: Each 1ml of gel contains 225mg of magnesium chloride, equivalent to 60mg of elemental magnesium.
Non-medicinal ingredients: AmigelTM, a 100% natural gelling and stabilizing polysaccharide agent (no petroleum).
Contains no fragrance.
Can you really absorb magnesium through the skin? Consider the evidence from clinical studies:
- A transdermal magnesium oil with a 31% magnesium concentration applied to the skin and via a foot bath was found to increase cellular magnesium concentration by 59.7% in 89% of study participants, measured through hair analysis1
- In a two-week pilot study, blood serum and urinary magnesium concentration significantly increased in a subgroup of non-athletes following the low-dose application of 56 mg of transdermal magnesium cream per day2
- Intracellular magnesium concentration significantly increased following the application of a transdermal magnesium chlorate spray to the skin for 4 months, measured by epithelial cell and blood serum analysis3
- Watkins K, Josling PD. A pilot study to determine the impact of transdermal magnesium treatment on serum levels and whole body CaMg ratios. The Nutrition Practioner. 2010;14:1-7.
- Lindsy Kass, Andrea Rosanoff, Amy Tanner, Keith Sullivan, William McAuley, Michael Plesset. Effect of transdermal magnesium cream on serum and urinary magnesium levels in humans: A pilot study. PLoS One. 2017;12(4):e0174817.
- Fabio Piccini, Guglielmo Ragazzoni, Laura Valentini, Emanuela Faloia, Pietro Gobbi. Intracellular absorption of transdermal magnesium demonstrated by ESEM-EDS. Italian Journal of Anatomy and Embryology. 2014;119(1):1.
Health Canada Natural Product Licence Number: 80033746
It makes my muscles feel much better within minutes. I use it for chronic muscle pain, and I love that it’s natural and something your body needs anyway.
“I use magnesium chloride that I rub on my legs and arms, it is very good for leg cramps. I used to have them almost every night, been using for over 2 years, very rarely have one. l wouldn’t be without it….
“This liquid has saved my life. I could not absorb magnesium through oral supplements but by rubbing magnesium chloride on my arms and legs twice a day I am now maintaining normal levels of magnesium in my system!”